The Settings tab has the basic feature settings for paid listing.
To configure General Settings, simply follow the steps given below.
1. The Paid Listing Status is a very important feature and if this is disabled, the complete Paid Listing addon will not function. So this is a mandatory field and must be in an Enabled status.
2. The Payment Currency(USD,GBP) specifies the mode of currency used for transaction. Enter the mode as USD, GBP, EUR or your desired currency in the Payment Currency text entry box.
* Symbol denotes that the field is mandatory.
3. The Currency symbol ($, £) specifies the symbol to be used for the currency. Enter the required symbol based on the Payment Currency opted.
4. Tax(%) to be applied on Invoice permits tax deductions on the invoice. Enter the percentage of deduction to be used on the invoice in the Tax(%) to be applied on Invoice text entry box.
5. The Terms of Service allows you to specify the terms and conditions to be displayed on the Invoice page before checkout. You can enter and format the terms as per your requirement in the Terms of Service text editor.
6. The Company Logo for Invoice is displayed on the header part of the invoice. You can upload the logo in the location, /app/plugins/paidlistings/vendors/img/ and then enter the name of the logo file in the Company Logo for Invoice text entry box.
7. The business information and address if any to be displayed on the invoice can be entered in the text entry box below Your business information to display on Invoice field.
The following example shows the changes made to the Invoice of the user.
8. You can receive the notifications of plan expiry in advance by setting the required number of days. Select the number of days for advance notification from the drop down list. The available options are Never, 1 day, 2 days, 5 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks and 1 month.
9. If you wish to inform the owner about the listing plan expiry, check the box to the left of Send an E-mail to owner when his listing's plan expires.
10. Finally click the Save button to save the changes.