To edit an existing plan, simply click the Edit button to the right of that plan and in the column Actions.
Follow the steps given below to edit an existing plan.
Note: The symbol * denotes that the field is mandatory.
1. The Plan Name is the name of the paid listing plan that you wish to edit. Edit the name for the listing plan in the Plan Name text entry box.
2. The Description editor allows you to add, edit and format the complete details/descriptions about the plan. The editor is a like a miniature version of MS Word and you have most of the editing and formatting options of a word application. Edit or format the content of the Description text entry box.
3. The Status allows you to enable or disable the plan. Select the required status as Enabled or Disabled from the drop down list.
4. The Plan type specifies whether the plan is New Listing or Upgrade Listing. Select the required plan type from the drop down list.
Note: It is better to create a corresponding upgrade plan for a new plan if you want to provide a way to listing owners to pay you in future.
5. The default plan is the one that is selected by default on the Add listing page. Select Yes or No from Is it your default plan drop down list based on the requirement.
6. Select Payment type denotes the mode of payment option for the plan. It has the options such as Free Plan/Trial, One Time Payment and Subscription. Select the type of the payment from the drop down list.
7. The Price allows you to specify the value for the plan. Edit the price that you wish to charge for this paid listing plan.
8. The Duration denotes the numeric factor of the duration period. Edit the minimum number of days or months or years that this plan service to be availed in the Duration text entry box.
9. The Duration Period has the options such as Days, Weeks, Months, Years, and Never Expires. You can select the required period from the Duration Period drop down list.
10. The Disable moderation determines whether this paid listing plan requires the approval of administrator after the payment or not. If it is set to yes, then the plan will get activated automatically after the payment or else the admin has to manually approve the status of the order. Select Yes or No from Is it your default plan drop down list based on the requirement.
11. The Make Featured Listing determines whether this paid listing plan has the status of featured listing or not. Select Yes or No from Is it your default plan drop down list based on the requirement.
12. The option, Limit the number of images that owner can uploadwill allow you to control the number of images that owner can upload. Check the box behind "Limit the number of images that owner can upload" to limit the number of image uploads by the owner. Setting this option to No, will allow the owner to upload unlimited number of images.
13. The Number of images decides how many images an owner of this plan could upload. Enter the required number in the Number of images text entry box.
14. Whether the plan allows other users to upload images or not is decided by this option. Check the box behind "Allow other users to add images to gallery of the listing" to allow the uploading of images by the other users. Setting this option to No, will prohibit the other users from uploading the images.
15. The Assign categories and custom fields to this plan limits the plan to be active only in the selected categories and custom fields. Check the boxes behind the required categories and custom fields.
16. Finally, click the Save button to save the changes made to the plan.