To navigate to PayPal payment settings, on the Payment Gateways tab, click the Edit button in the Paypal row and under the Actions column. The PayPal settings page will be displayed.
To configure PayPal payment settings, simply follow the steps given below.
1. The Title specifies the name of the payment method. The symbol * denotes that the field is mandatory. Edit the title, if you wish to provide any specific name in the Title text entry box.
2. The Sandbox is a testing environment that is a duplicate of the live PayPal site, except that no real money changes hands. Enable Sandbox denotes whether you wish to use Sandbox testing for transactions or not. Select Yes or No from the drop down list based on the requirement.
3. The PayPal Email denotes the email id that is configured at PayPal for making payment to your account. Enter the right email id in the PayPal Email text entry box.
4. The Status allows you to enable or disable the PayPal payment option. Select the required status as Enabled or Disabled from the drop down list.
5. The Use for subscription field allows configuring whether you wish to use the PayPal payment option even for subscription or not. Select Yes or No from the drop down list based on the requirement.
6. The Payment gateway button image name denotes the icon to be used for displaying the PayPal payment. You can set the image name after uploading the image file in the location, /app/plugins/paidlistings/vendors/img/
7. Finally, click the Save button to save the changes.