User Manual →
3.3. Backend Settings
These are some configurations for backend operations.
You will also be prompted to enter this information at the time of installation.
- Admin User - This is your administrator username which you will use to signin to backend of the website.
- Admin Password - This is your administrator password which you will use to signin to backend of the website.
- Site Name - Whatever site name you specify here, it will be visible in outgoing emails/newsletters.
- Administrator's Email - All administrative alerts are sent here, for example: bad content report or new user content added email.
- Website's Email - Any outgoing email from your website will be generated from this email. Set as firstname.lastname@example.org or similar.
- Website URL - The URL where you're installing this application.
- Website Time Zone - Used for matching application time with your desired timezone.
- Site Status - This can be used when you want to turn off your website for performing maintenance.
- Offline Text - This text/HTML block will be visible on website on all pages when your website is turned off using configuration above.